Year

Ramblings on life, school and whatever gets stuck in my mind

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday.Blogday

Went back up to DC last week. The major problem about going up and back in the middle of the week is that I'm drained and totally out of it. I'm trying to try new restaurants but I just gave up exploring and ate at the same restaurants I was some what familiar with.

I think I'm more excited about going to DC to escape that realizing that I'm back in school. I really need to bunker down and do homework so I don't fall behind. It's already the third week of school and I still feel like I'm on break. Don't tell my professor that I haven't ordered an assigned book either.

Archivist positions are looking a little bleak in Virginia right now. I haven't decided if I should just wait until school's over or just go application happy and apply to all over the country for archivist and librarian positions. I'm just antsy to find a full-time position and to really establish my career.

I will be heading up to DC on Thursday. Shadowbrok3r out.

No comments:

Post a Comment